- Education at St.Britto’s is for all deserving and meritorious students, irrespective of caste and creed and the Management is not particular about the qualifications and background of the parent.
- For direct admission, the student should satisfy the age rule i.e. 3+ for LKG – 4+ for UKG – 5+ for I Std as on 31st May of the year of admission.
- Entrance test will be conducted in Languages and in Mathematics for those seeking admission to Standards II-IX and merit is the ONLY CRITERION for selection.
- Photo copy of the Birth Certificate, Community Certificate and original copy of the Transfer Certificate should be submitted at the time of admission.
- Incomplete application will be rejected.
- Parent should accompany the child during the interview without fail.
- Entrance test should be taken on the appropriate dates given by the school office.
- TC obtained from the previous school of study must be submitted before the re-opening day which is mandatory.