- Fosters participation and collaboration
- Allows the learner to deal intelligently with the real world
Visual Learning, development of gross and fine motor skills, basic etiquettes, learning by observing and doing are encouraged and insisted on, to develop the students physically and intellectually.
We prepare children for practical learning by providing hands – on – experience.
- Developing an awareness of letters
- Recognizing that letters have specific sounds
- Awareness of the relationship of “letters to words” and “words to sentences”
- Developing a basic vocabulary set by listening to and identifying unknown words in stories
- Recognizing basic sight words in text
- Developing a strong number sense
- Identifying numbers
- Expressing different ways to represent numbers up to twenty
- Ability to sort and organize objects based on different attributes
- Recognizing basic shapes and units for measurement, time, and weight.