Education at St.Britto’s Academy is for all deserving and meritorious students, irrespective of caste and creed and the Management is not particular about the qualifications and background of the parent. We stand proud stepping into the 25th year seeking inspiration from our achievement and continuing the quest for excellence.
• The student should satisfy the age rule i.e.3 yrs completion for Pre-Kg, 4 yrs completion for LKG,5 yrs completion for UKG ,5+ for I Std as on 31st May of the year of admission.
• The application cost is Rs 750 /- (Rupees Seven hundred and fifty only). Parents seeking admission to their ward should obtain the application form from the office.
• The duly completed application form should be submitted within three days.
• The following documents have to be submitted along with the filled application.
-Photocopy of the Birth Certificate, Community Certificate, Aadhar card, and original copy of the Transfer Certificate.
-Recently taken passport size color photograph (3 nos).
-Overseas students, non-resident Indians holding passports should submit a photocopy of the passport for verification.
• The entrance test will be conducted in Languages and Mathematics for those seeking admission to Standards III-IX and merit is the ONLY CRITERION for admission.