“The World Economic Forum’s Future of Work Report 2020 predicts that by 2025, the job with the highest demand and growth will be that of a Data Scientist and Data Analyst.”
The dynamic students of middle school – VI B presented their class assembly with captivating activities on the topic “DATA ANALYST”.
Data analytics is expected to radically change the way we live and do business in the future.
Data analytics is a career that will always exist. Why? Because as long as a company is running, they’ll need to know why certain processes are working and why some are not. Each time we think of a brand or company, know that data analysis was used in some way for them to keep operations running.
- To Become Professionals in data analytics at gathering key information, asking the right questions, and using strong business acumen to provide important insights.
- To understand the courses related to data analytics that will equip to procure the skills needed to succeed in this field.
- To become a master at business tools like Microsoft Excel, Tableau, SQL, and more.
- Thank you so much for the opportunity to perform in the virtual assembly we learnt about data analysis and the skills required for the data analyst.
- The power point presentation was very useful and informative to design our future.