“Ethiopia always has a special place in my imagination, and the prospect of visiting Ethiopia attracted me more strongly than a trip to France, England, and America combined. I felt I would be visiting my own genesis, unearthing the roots of what made me an African.”
Ethiopia is one of the unique countries in the world, with its own outstanding historical journey, scenery, great food, and famous coffee.
INTRO OF THE CLASS:-
The students of Class I- A, presented a very fascinating fact about the country Ethiopia. Students showcased their talent with a wide spectrum of knowledge.
The tiny tots learned about Ethiopian culture, food, location, language, national symbols, currency, rivers, inventions, main occupations, stable food, music, festivals, sports, and lifestyle, places to visit and dance.
- To know about the country Ethiopia which is in the continent of Africa”
- Learned to appreciate the differences in people and traditions.
- To gain knowledge about the country’s national symbols, food, lifestyle, main occupation, festivals, and culture.
- They were really happy to see how school initiates in bringing knowledge about different countries at an early age.
- From the student’s point of view, they really enjoyed being a part of the assembly and also had a fun learning experience.