“Be aware of what season you are in and give yourself the grace to be there.” — Kristen Dalton
STUDENTS OF KINDERGARTEN PRESENTED THE ASSEMBLY ON THE THEME SEASONS. STUDENTS SHOWCASE THEIR TALENT THROUGH CREATIVE EXPRESSIONS, ACTIONS, AND SPECTACULAR PRESENTATIONS.
THE STUDENTS TOOK PART WITH GREAT ENTHUSIASM. THE ASSEMBLY COMMENCED BY GLORIFYING THE ALMIGHTY GOD THROUGH THE PRAYER SONG FOLLOWED BY PRAYER, BIBLE READING, THOUGHT FOR THE DAY. STUDENTS SPOKE ABOUT THEIR FAVOURITE SEASONS. FINALLY, THE ASSEMBLY ENDED WITH THE NATIONAL SONG
MESSAGE CONVEYED: The beauty of nature and the changes of season, how we should be prepared ourselves for the climate changes.
- To know that seasons are four different times during the year with different types of weather.
- Seasons change throughout the year because of the way the earth moves.
- To understand the four seasons are called spring, summer, autumn, and winter.
- Spring is characterized by the weather beginning to warm up, and flowers and trees beginning to bloom.
- Summer is characterized by the warmest season/weather, and flowers and trees are in full bloom.
- Autumn is characterized by the weather beginning to cool, flowers beginning to decrease, and the leaves on the trees changing color.
- Winter is characterized by the coldest season/weather, no flowers, and trees no longer have their leaves. This is also when it is most likely to snow in areas that get snow.