“From historians to novelists and everyone in between, it seems everyone who comes here has something to say about Germany”.
- Germany is a country in central Europe. Germany encompassesa wide variety of landscapes.
- The capital of Germany is the city state of Berlin.
- All are centrepieces of Germany’s thriving tourist economy, which brings millions of visitors to the country each year, drawn by its natural beauty, history, culture, and cuisine (including its renowned wines and beers).
- Germany has a population of 81 million people. One-third of Germany is still covered in forests and woodlands.
- Germany is a member of the European Union.65% of the highways in Germany (Autobahn) have no speed limit.
- University is free for everyone (even non-Germans)
INTRODUCTION OF THE CLASS:
- “Children are the world’s most valuable resource and its best hope for the future”.
- Morning assembly is the platform, to young minds, to boost their confidence towards public speaking and imbibing a feeling of team spirit in their nascent minds.
- The energetic students of class II A performed a virtual assembly.Itstarts with the prayer song, which is followed by other activities, the lifestyle and the culture of the people living in Germany.
- Students shared the different aspects of the country Germany through power point presentation.
- The Location, Language, National Symbols, Flag, Currency, Staple Food, Lifestyle of Germany, Places to Visit, Games, Sports, Dance and Music.
- An important thing to know about German culture is that they respect Order, Structure and Punctuality
Specific learning outcome:
- Facilitate National Integration and unity.
- Develop a feeling of affiliation and unity among students.
General Learning Outcome:
- Build Interest in ExtraCurricular Activities
- Develop Core Values
- Learning Social Discipline
- Build Confidence
- As a class teacher, I found everything interesting and was overwhelmed to see the interest shown by the students in preparing the ppt.
- Students were excited to see and learn about the different places of visit.
- It was really a knowledgeable and valuable day for the entire audience.
- It was an informative and interesting assembly.