“If your emotional abilities aren’t in hand, if you don’t have self-awareness, if you are not able to manage your distressing emotions, if you can’t have empathy and have effective relationships, then no matter how smart you are, you are not going to get very far” -Daniel Goleman
- Self-awareness, like identifying emotions, recognizing strengths and needs, and developing a growth mind set.
- Self-management, like managing emotions, controlling impulses, and setting goals. Social awareness, like seeing things from other people’s perspective, showing empathy, and appreciating diversity.
- The six basic emotions are: fear, anger, joy, sadness, disgust, and surprise
ABOUT MY CLASS :
The dynamic students of middle school – VI B have presented their class assembly with captivating activities. The thought process of students is easy going and well behaved. The flow of virtual class assembly is begun with prayer, bible verse and motivational thoughts.
The versatile students of VI B exhibited their digital literacy by doing the Power Point Presentation on EMOTIONAL SKILLS.
- To knowSocial-emotional skills help children to persist on challenging tasks,
- The emotional skills give the ability to express, identify and control their feelings.
- It also helps the students to understand ourselves better and they learned that it also affects our personal life as well as our professional life
GENERAL- KNOWLEDGE OF THE TOPIC
- To enhance the importance of positive social and emotional development.
- This development influences a child’s self-confidence, empathy, the ability to develop meaningful and lasting friendships and partnerships, and a sense of importance and value to those around him/her.
I learnt that there were many emotions .These emotional skills would help me in social interactions with people.It helps me to control my anger when I’m furious and how to express different emotions during different situations.
– Shashank Rishi.k
This assembly taught me to learn how to express my emotions based on the situation and also I learned about the different types of emotions and how they help me. It was definitely an enlightening experience.
Emotions can change the situation in a particular time. The emotions are our feelings that we express to others. Emotions should expressed correctly in a particular time.
– J . Ebenezer