“Every child is a flower of its own kind and all together they make this world a beautiful garden”.
- Japan is an island country in East Asia, located in the northwest Pacific Ocean.
- Tokyo, Japan’s Capital, is the largest metropolitan area with a population of 32.5 million people.
- It is a fascinating country of economic and business powers, rich culture, technical wizardry, spatial conundrums, and contradictions.
INTRODUCTION OF THE CLASS:
We take pride in creating an ambience for learning that invigorates and unfolds the true potential of every child, right from assembly time. We call it- “Praying and paving our way to excellence”.
- The students took part with great enthusiasm and zeal. It commenced by glorifying the Almighty God through the song – it’s a beautiful day…which was followed by prayer and other activities.
Students displayed the PowerPoint presentation prepared by them with the help of their parents and shared the different aspects of the country Japan.
- The Location, Language, National Symbols, Flag, Currency, Main Occupation, Staple Food, Lifestyle of Japan, Places to Visit, Games, Sports, Dance, and Music.
Specific Learning Outcome:
- Help nurture the sense of patriotism and take pride in our rich culture and heritage.
- Children should strive to persevere, to be kind-hearted, to be strong, healthy, and to be diligent in study.
General Learning Outcome:
- Learned to organize the event and develop communication and leadership skills, thereby building team spirit among the classmates.
- Help and encourage the students to share their experiences with others.
- Help inculcate a disciplined, good social behaviour desired in a cultured society and facilitate moral and religious development of students.
- Parents witnessed the assembly and stated that it helped to build the personality of the students.
- Students shared their fun learning experiences.